Award-winning author Rick Robinson has authored over a dozen top-selling books in multiple genres.
Robinson’s political thrillers are as current as today’s headlines. His literary novels offer coming-of-age guidance for folks who never really came of age. He’s had a Number 1 Amazon top seller in humor and has often placed numerous books on Amazon’s top seller list at the same time.
Robinson was named 2016 Independent Author of the Year at The Florida Book Festival for Alligator Alley and 2013 Independent Author of the Year with the Grand Prize for Alligator Alley at the Great Southeast Book Festival. For the work on his previous novel, Writ of Mandamus, he garnered the Grand Prize at the London Book Festival and Manifest Destiny won Grand Prize at the DIY Book Festival plus eight additional national and international awards, including Best Fiction at the Paris and New York Book Festivals. It was named one of the year’s best thrillers by USA Book News.
As a conservative humorist, 48 percent of Americans think Rick’s work is devoid of any journalistic value whatsoever — let alone humor. Of the remaining 52 percent, half of them think his columns are serious. Yet, the remaining group helped make his collection of columns, titled Strange Bedfellow, premiere at No. 1 on Amazon’s Top Seller List of political humor.
Rick’s political and pop culture columns have appeared in numerous publications, including The Daily Caller, Rare, Reason, NKY Magazine, the River City News, LINK NKY, Northern Kentucky Tribune and KYForward.